Sunday, January 21, 2007

Shyamali Malakar - American Idol 6


Nineteen year old Shyamali Malakar from Lacey, Washington attended the auditions with her brother Sanjaya. Sanjaya’s father was a classical Indian musician, so she was raised around music.

Shyamali Malakar sang Summertime. Paula Abdul said “You’re better than you give yourself credit. You’re very nervous, and you don’t have reason to be. You’re very good, very subtle, but great. You have energy about you, I think your voice is really pretty.”

Simon Cowell said “Nothing unique, nothing different, very pretty, but nothing unusual.” Randy Jackson said “I like you. I think you’ve got a nice voice. I think you’ve still got to find out who you are and where it should fit, but I think you’ve got a good voice though, I like it.” Both Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul said “yes,” which was enough to put Shyamali through to Hollywood.

Source

Shyamali Malakar

FREE American Singles Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home