Sunday, January 21, 2007

Anna Kearns - American Idol 6


Twenty year old Anna Kearns is a waitress from Wichita Falls, Texas. Anna is also 6’4” tall (6’7” in heels). Anna told Ryan Seacrest, “I’m here to prove that tall people can be singers to.” Anna was in the Air Force for awhile, but she was kicked out because she has a weak heart, which was caught a week before her graduation date.

Before Anna auditioned, Simon Cowell said “I think she’s the tallest girl I’ve ever seen in my life.” Anna Kearns sang Aretha Franklin’s “Respect.” Randy Jackson said “Actually, I thought your voice was pretty good, little loud, very loud, probably could tone it down, but it’s a little tall where she’s singing from so..”


Simon Cowell said “Anna, you’re interesting, I thought you were very old fashion, very cabaret, very over the top, but you have..” Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson then started to growl at Simon. Simon refused to continue, but Randy and Paula put Anna through to Hollywood. After Anna left, Simon quipped, “You just put through a giraffe.”

Source

Anna Kearns

FREE American Singles Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home