Saturday, January 21, 2006

Crystal Parizanski - American Idol




American Idol: The 'Super-Tan Girl'


Those that caught the still incredibly popular American Idol's debut this week caught several decent sideshows including some pretty talented twins that are in trouble with the law. But the classic came on night one in Chicago as the gal now dubbed the 'Super-Tan girl,' Crystal Parizanski made her debut.

Was it a train wreck? I think that depends on one's point of view.

Just Jared covers it very well:

Millions of Americans watched the return of American Idol with auditions from Chicago. Stand-out girl was Crystal Parizanski who made Paris Hilton seem like a genius. Possible?



Oh yes.

And this goes beyond using Sharpie markers as eyeliner. "I think I'm kinda like Christina Aguilera because like I, I have attitude like I'm gonna do it like no one matter what no one's gonna stop me," said Parizanski. This is how her audition kicked off --

Crystal :: HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Randy :: HEY!!!!!!!!
Crystal :: You need me to explain anything? HEY, WHAT'S UP PEOPLE! [Waves hello with both hands.]
Simon :: Yes, the tan.
Crystal :: Okay, um, my name is Crystal. Um, I just turned six-
Simon :: No, I wanna hear about your suntan.
Crystal :: Okay, I'm singing "And I'm Telling You" by Jennifer Holliday.
Simon :: No, no, no. I wanna hear about your suntan.
Crystal :: Oh, my sun tan? ...I go tanning?
Simon :: Nooooooooooo!

Source
...


Earn an Accelerated Degree in:


Healthcare | Homeland Security |




Got Ringtones? Click Here for FREE MP3 Ringtones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home