Saturday, January 21, 2006

David Radford - American Idol


Here's some advice for young, male contestants seeking to advance to the next round on "American Idol": Choose a love song and sing it to Paula Abdul.
That's what several young savvy songsters did Tuesday night on the fifth-season premiere of "American Idol."

Perhaps they remembered the story of Corey Clark, now 25, the contestant from Season 2 who claimed he had a steamy affair with the much-older Abdul, now 43, during his run on the show.

On Tuesday night, Paula swooned when one auditioner, David Radford, 17, of Crystal Lake, Ill., crooned the Frank...


Source


Got Ringtones? Click Here for FREE MP3 Ringtones

10 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this picture of david radford. he looks great. his singning is the best!

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE DAVID!!! HE'S MY MAN! ;o)

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David is MY MAN!!!! I love him so much!!!! He has a great voice, style, personality, and so much more. I love this picture too!!! He's so hot in it!!!! I LOVE YOU, DAVID!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! GO RADPACK FANS FROM IDOLONFOX.COM!!!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THEM, THOUGH!!!!!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the term RADPACK!!!

Go David!

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! DAVID!! YOU ROCK MY SOX!! i REALLY hope David wins!! he is sooo hott!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The great thing about David, besides his talent, is that he is handsome but doesn't seem to know it. Unlike some in the competition who are cute and have a huge ego, David seems very real and humble. And is it just me or did Paula tell David to branch out to other kinds of songs and then criticize him after he did so--saying he should stick with what he's good at?

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE IS SO HOT! I WANT TO RIP HIS SHIRT OFF! I LOVE HIM! HE IS SUCH A GOOD SINGER AND IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH! I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope hope hope hope he wins!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David is a life guard in the summer, and he looks very hot shirtless.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the lifegaurd comment...up close and personal baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home